Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pics of The 1972 Gremlin FOR SALE

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pics of The 1972 Gremlin FOR SALE

$500 obo

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/The258.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics029.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics016.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics028.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinDamageRust.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics020.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics015.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics006.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics003.jpg

> > And to add to the last post, When we bought it we
> > were told that the
> > tranny was recently rebuilt. We have not driven it
> > but once on the
> > road but it shifts perfect, goes through all
> gears.
> > Also has working
> > factory a/c but it leaks somewhere and it loses
> its
> > charge. Speedo
> > does not work, and the previous owqner put in an
> > aftermarket temp
> > guage. Original AM radio is still in the car, it
> > works, but I don't
> > think the antenna that is hooked to it works,
> there
> > are 2 for some
> > reason. If anyone wants a pic of anything else,
> just
> > ask, I will
> > gladly take a pic of anything you want to see.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com