Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fuel sending unit

I would say it is probably doable. Kennedy uses his own no#'s in his
catalog. I would suggest calling Jeff and asking him about if the 74 is
the same as a 75. I have dealt with him for 7-8 years and he is a
straight up guy. He is in Ohio so take into consideration of the time
difference from where you may be. His No# is 1-614-879-7283. Tell him
Mike from Yonkers N.Y. said to call him. Not every one knows me as "Doc"
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks Doc.  What is the # in your book.  It sounds like it is doable, Rite?  Paul

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Kennedy American lists one fuel tank sender listed for 70-77 Gremlin's
and another different one for Hornet's for 71-77. Naturally Hornets have
a different tank. All this leads me to believe as I have heard that for
some reason AMC changes the ohm's on 78 and newer cars so the older one
will not work work in a newer car or vice/versa. Also company's have
been known to change the part no's and suppliers on items from year to
year even though it is the same exact part.
"Doc"