[BaadAssGremlins] More Free Parts, You Pick Them Up

[BaadAssGremlins] More Free Parts, You Pick Them Up

More pre-spring garage and storage space clean up. A set of door glass
from a 79 Concord 4 door sedan and the back glass. The door glass should
fit all 4 door Hornet's and Eagle sedans and wagons too. The package
tray for the same car. A complete 82 Spirit steering column (non-tilt)
with steering wheel, turn signal and headlight switch intact. No
ignition key. Also both sides, quarter window glass from the 82 Spirit.
More free 82 Spirit parts have to go in the next few months after I get
my son's Javelin out of the way so I can get to them. Mostly steering
and suspension parts and a complete disc brake set up. E-Mail me at
amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx if interested. Absolutely "NO" chance of shipping,
pick up only. I am in Yonkers New York right outside N.Y. City. As with
the Hatchback rear seat I gave away if you can make arrangements with
some one to pick up the parts and ship them to you I have no problem
with that. The key word here is they are "FREE" and everything must go
soon.
"Doc"