[BaadAssGremlins] pulley wanted

Paige was driving the 88 Eagle and heard a noise under the hood and this
pulley had cratered. It goes to the alt and AC and is located in the upper
front of the 258. I took the one off the 82 Eagle, however, need one for
that.

Also a question, I drove her Eagle the other day after removing the pulley
thinking it only went to the AC, nto the alt. But the red alt light came on.
So checked and siscoverd I drove it about 5 miles with the alt not turning.
I put the different pulley on, and tightened up the belts, but now the alt
lamp won't go off. So i disconnected the battery, cleaned terminals but it
still stays on. I do not know if this is a problem or not as my 82 Eagle has
had the battery light glowing since 1991 but charges fine. Question is did I
fry something in the 88 by driving it with the alt not turning and what can
I do short of pulling the alt off and taking it to Auto Bone to have them
check it for me.

A photo of the pulley is enclosed, if anyone has one that turns, and is
cheap or open to trades let me know.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825