[BaadAssGremlins] Pics of The 1972 Gremlin FOR SALE

[BaadAssGremlins] Pics of The 1972 Gremlin FOR SALE

Ok guys, here are the pics of the 1972 Gremlin I have for sale.
	Motor
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/The258.jpg
	Taillights
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics029.jpg
	Beauty Rings/Wheels/Lug Covers
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics016.jpg
	Steering wheel/Dash Cluster
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics016.jpg
	Doorsil Plates
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics028.jpg
	Damage/Rust
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinDamageRust.jpg
	Grille
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics020.jpg
	Rear Wing
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics015.jpg
	Center COnsole
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics006.jpg
	Rear Window Open With Spare wheels and tire
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics003.jpg

And to add to the last post, When we bought it we were told that the
tranny was recently rebuilt. We have not driven it but once on the
road but it shifts perfect, goes through all gears. Also has working
factory a/c but it leaks somewhere and it loses its charge. Speedo
does not work, and the previous owqner put in an aftermarket temp
guage. Original AM radio is still in the car, it works, but I don't
think the antenna that is hooked to it works, there are 2 for some
reason. If anyone wants a pic of anything else, just ask, I will
gladly take a pic of anything you want to see.