Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] big block chevy headers

Check in Hot Rod Magazine. I can't remember the name of the place (Paws
or somthing like that) but they usually have a 2 page add in small
print. I got their catalog about 8-9 years ago and they had all sorts of
headers for engine swaps. I vaguely remember headers for Chevy engines
swapped into AMC's.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS