Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel Detailing Almost Completed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel Detailing Almost Completed

One step at a time still gets ya there. The nice part will be when you are done you are DONE!
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Davis, slow and very labor intensive. It took 3 hours to clean
and scuff one wheel an clear coat it with 2 coats of clear semi-gloss.
One more wheel to go tomorrow.
"Doc"