[BaadAssGremlins] Wheel Detailing

Yesterday I finished up the prep on the 2 front wheels and then spent 3
hours masking them up. Unfortunately by the time I was done it was
almost 5 pm and time to close the shop. I was hoping to get them
primer'd but it will just have to wait till tomorrow. The primer needs
to dry over night before I can scuff it and paint the orange on them
then dry overnight and scuff them again, remove all the tape and mask up
the tire and paint clear on the whole wheel. It looks like it will take
till the middle of next week to finish them.
"Doc"