[BaadAssGremlins] Dashes

Hornet & Gremlin dashes are a piece of cake to remove and install once
you do it once you could do it in your sleep. The hardest part of the
whole job is disconnecting the speedo cable. There is nothing but a few
screws and a couple of bolts holding the whole thing in. I got parts
from 6 different cars to make the new dash for my orange Hornet.
"Doc"