[BaadAssGremlins] 1979 AMC (Spirit) AMX for sale photos

[BaadAssGremlins] 1979 AMC (Spirit) AMX for sale photos

Ladies and Gentlemen:

As promised, here are the photographs of my 1979 AMC AMX that I am offering for sale.  I will try to accurately describe all aspects of this car but, as usual, it will be sold "as is" with no warranty implied or no promises given.

Here are the particulars:

VIN#A9C439H210205