[BaadAssGremlins] Re: No Gremlin list. issues.....more...hospital this w

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: No Gremlin list. issues.....more...hospital this week

THANKS Davis!! I really appreciate the message.I hate hospitals and
needles and all that !! Hopefully I'll be dreamin about the 401
gettin done for my Gremmy while the doc's workin on me. Later
all....Joe --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin
<martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:

> Joe,
>  You will pull thru fine. I will be praying for you and wish you
luck!
> Davis
>
> jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey...could sopmeone please email me direct with a responce about
my
> email kissues...i might not get the digest. Please wish me luck, as
> have to have surgery this Wednesday.Had double hernia surgery about
7
> years ago. Now..they have to re-do (more screen wire)where they
went
> in thru to fix it before..because ..it popped now!!! !@#$$&^(*$#@!
my