[BaadAssGremlins] re: No Gremlin list digests...etc

[BaadAssGremlins] re: No Gremlin list digests...etc

Ok. Went to check on my BaddAss Gremlins group membership. At the end
it says..convert to html / do not convert to html.I'm setup to get
digests..just NOT getting them lately??? Which box should i check?
It's currently ...convert to html. Would that mess with my norton anti
virus? I'll get operated on Tomorrow..Wed. YIKES. I've had enough
operations over the years!! AMC content...HOPE to get ALOT done in my
garage today..last chance before snow i guess!! Happy AMC'n...Joe