[BaadAssGremlins] Detailing Wheels

What a labor intensive pain job this wheel detailing turned out to be.
After 4 days and 12 hours of cleaning and sanding I have only 2 wheels
ready to mask and prime with self etching primer today. Tomorrow they
get lightly scuffed cleaned again and then painted the body color. But
proper preparation is the key to a lasting quality job. I should have
these 2 wheels done by the end of the week. I needed a break from the
interior work. I still need to clean and restore the door sill plates
and repair the courtesy lites wiring problem, and touch up a few things.
"Doc"