Re: [BaadAssGremlins] floor pan steel

I didn't know it was that for gone. I don't know what thickness it is but you are going to want something thick enough to hold up. Do you have any idea how you are going to form the humps out of the sheet metal. If you had a Gremlin in that bad of shape I would say you it was time for the grave yard but the Ford can be fixed.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS