Re: [BaadAssGremlins] floor pan steel

My 2 cents worth. With the Ford you have a frame. Repairing the floor board in it is not a big deal. It all depends on what you want. If you want it to look good from the bottom then find you something that is close and weld it in. Then do all the cosmetic things to it to make it look good. If all you are worried about is your foot falling through then you could use anything. Just pop rivet or use sheet metal screws and go on. A many of old car floor boards were fixed with an old license plate. Now a uni-body car like a Gremlin is all together different. That floor board is a big reason why the car doesn't brake in two. If the floor board is rusted through on it I would want to repair it with a lot more than an old license tag and some sheet metal screws.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS