Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thinking of selling the Gremlin.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thinking of selling the Gremlin.

Rod,
 That's not the icing. While I was picking up the gremlin a guy came by to buy a pacer and he asked me if I wanted a FREE 79 jeep comanche! He said the flexplate on the 360 was cracked and that was all that is wrong! The engine only has 30K miles on it. I will be going to pick it up tomorrow morning.
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lucky dog you! Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:

> Glad to hear that! That made my Day, That and the fact that I
picked up my 72 factory v-8 gremlin X project today