[BaadAssGremlins] Spirit Question

On this "Iron Duke" engine I am removing all unnecessary plumbing and
would like to plug the holes (that removing the emissions "thing"
attached to the exhaust would leave) in the exhaust. Does anyone know
of an item that will do this and where to get four of them? Also it
seems my clutch on the compressor is frozen, can this be
replaced/rebuilt or must I purchase a reconditioned one?