Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spirit question

Since it is probably like my Hornets here is the trick. I assume you
have the hatch key which should fit the glove box door? There is a small
slit in the back of the lock tumbler to put a 1/8 pin/drill bit into
with the key into the lock to release the the lock tumbler but you must
have the key in the tumbler to do it. Other wise if the glove box door
is locked and you don't have a key that fits remove the glove box doors
3 bolts holding the door to the dash and the screws holding the plastic
surround to the dash and remove every thing as a unit. If you can't
access the pin hole to remove the tumbler bring it to a lock smith. Once
the tumbler is out the hollow bolt housing the tumbler is in unscrews
from the dash side releasing the locking mechanism from behind. It is
pain in the A$$. In the last 2 years me and all these dash parts from my
orange Hornet have become friends as far as dis-assembly and assembly
goes.
"Doc"