Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Room between the tubs.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Room between the tubs.

That is what I believe I would do some kind of custom seat. Make some kind of frame and pad it. It wouldn't have to be padded that much. You might even cover it with the carpet. Then put a seat belt back there. Kids will sit on anything so you really don't have to think of comfort like you would for yourself. I guarantee you what ever you put back there would be as comfortable as that silly thing they call a back-seat in the Gremlin.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS