[BaadAssGremlins] Penske AMC paint scheme on 1/18th radio control Wal-ma

[BaadAssGremlins] Penske AMC paint scheme on 1/18th radio control Wal-mart car...

  I stopped in a Wal-mart while traveling home
yesterday, and found a 1/18th scale Ryan Newman car,
with the Superman charactors on it, and the Penske
red/white/blue AMC paint scheme on it. Price has been
reduced, it's now $15. Made by Motorworks. I didnt'
think the original Newman car had the superman paint
job with the Penske paint scheme, but maybe it's a way
to get around copyrights, dunno. Anyway, I bought one.
:) Just thought I'd mention it to the folks out there.

Jerry

http://mail.yahoo.com