Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thinking of selling the Gremlin.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thinking of selling the Gremlin.

Rod,
 Post it here, on the AMC forums.com, on Eddie's sight, on the AMX files, Then if you don't get any results in a week or so put it on ebay, It cost akbout 40 bucks to sell a car on ebay.
 How much do you want for it?
   Let me tell you, It is sad to hear you comming to this decision. I know of guys that have Javelins for that very reason. Why not finish the Gremlin and take turns with the girls till you can get a nice Javelin as a driver? It seems awful to give up your dream. If you decide to sell it after it is done, atleast you will have completed it have the satisfaction of driving it and realizing your dream. Then you can sell, get more money and get a 4 seater to play with. Also think of when your girls are 16 and no longer want to ride arround with Daddy cause they have new interests....then what will you do?
 Just food for thought. YOu have alot of heart and soul into this gremlin.
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Howdy all.
After much thought, Im thinking I may sell the Gremlin. I really love
it, but I started this project when my girls were still way little.
Now there bigger and both like to go with me and I have only 2 seats,
it makes it rough because onlt 2 people can cruise in it.

Not to mention the price of gas is getting outta control and will kill
my driving pleasure.

Im wondering if I should post it different places or just Ebay it.
Anyone ever Ebay a car? Whats the cost to do this? Thanks, Rod