Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin lacing/seals wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin lacing/seals wanted

Try Blaser's Auto. I got a brand new old stock rear
window gasket from them. It cost a little bit
more...but it is original and a perfect fit (no leaks
like the reproduction gaskets). it is best to call
them with questions because their website is not very
informative. This guy used to be an AMC dealer and has
a lot of original parts.

Blaser's Nash, Rambler, AMC
www.blaserauto.com
3200 48th Ave.