[BaadAssGremlins] amc ink/motor trend

Eddie,

Thanks again for your help with the 'Ring CD.  Good fun.

Please check out the current issue of Motor Trend Classic, which has my
article on the AMX/3 in it; I hope it is the definative piece on this very
cool car.

Our "Ramblers at the Ring" story will be in the next issue of Classic, due
out November 8.  Witzenburg wrote it for us, and we had good vintage pix.

Hope you like it, and thanks again for your help,

MS

__________
Matt Stone
Executive Editor