[BaadAssGremlins] where did the kid go?

Did the young fellow who was wanting a Gremlin in Canada bail? I saw this
earlier and thought of him it is in the pacific NW, so might be feasible for
him to get into Canada eh, price is good, hell, the factory vacuum gauge is
worth what they want for the whole car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975-AMC-Gremlin-Hornet-parts-car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ39405QQitemZ4582832367QQrdZ1

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX