Re: [BaadAssGremlins] restored 70-72 gremlin grille

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/20 Thu PM 11:41:40 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] restored 70-72 gremlin grille

How much do you guys think I could get for a restored 72 gremlin X
grille? I just picked one up in excellent shape. It has a few center
pieces missing which I have spare parts for and I will restore the
grill and paint it primer, ready to be painted your cars body color as
the X models came with.  anyone remember what the grill looked like on
my black car when I restored it?
 Just entertaining the idea of selling cause I have a spare for both
gremlins already.
 Davis

at least 100$ imho
Bart