Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 crossmember wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 crossmember wanted

Try Galvins rambler. I heard he is reproducing them.
 Davis

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am looking for a V8 engine cross member and engine block motor mounts
from a V8 Gremlin, Hornet, Concord or Spirit/AMX. Anybody got anything? I'm
in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and have many Jeep parts available. baja
Brad Reinagle baja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825