Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orange Car Finally Driven Yesterday!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orange Car Finally Driven Yesterday!!!!!!

Doc,

Seems like the only I praise I get on the Gremlin is from me. In fact, I can only think of once, since I've owned the car, that the wife actually asked how it was coming along.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong tooting our own horn. I know the physical work it takes to accomplish the things we do on our AMC's. I'm proud of the work you've done and I  want you to get it finished just as bad as you do. I'll be glad to see how that dash looks. Hurry with the photos.

Some day I'll get my finished too.

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS