Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/19 Wed PM 11:21:30 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

I don't play Daddy to other peoples kids, besides when did I say I would make an illegal transaction with a minor? If you thought before you all jumped on me, you may think that I might talk to the Dad first. After all this kid just said he was interested and I said the car was for sale. Takes more then that to sell a car over the net........Just ask Eddie.
 Am I still in grade school here?
 Davis

Davis the kid left my group today i guess he got tired of us all trying to read his shitty spelling and answering 1 of his 7000 questions.I seriously doubt that kid woulda bought your RWB Gremlin as i hope you would want to sell it to someone who would take care of it or built it up to its potential.every things back to normal again  no harm no foul :)
Bart