[BaadAssGremlins] Re: more on mice

  I was in a basement for work and there was a snake caught in one
of those glue boards. What about snakes John? If one got in your
house? Around here there is a lot of asian beetles and box elder
bugs. Those glue traps work on them too.
                              SCOTT --- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxx> wrote:

> Well, I do own my own and have dealt with mice on a few ocassions
over
> the years.
> 'Have-a-Heart' traps did the trick everytime. Good ol' catch &
> release....a mile or two
> away in a big wooded field. The adhesive traps are plain old
cruelty in
> my book.
> It isn't hard to put yourself in their shoes and realize the
horror they
> suffer as they
> chew off their own legs trying to escape. A little empathy goes a
long
> way. If I
> wouldn't do it to my own dog, I won't do it to anything else. But
then,
> what some
> people WOULD do to their own dogs saddens me.
>

> John W Rosa
> www.JavelinAMX.com

AF and
> a dead animal in a wall is next to impossible to locate do to the
drafts
> moving the ODOR. This is why I said traps plus the more you catch
the
> more 'chili con carne'.
> I like the "Irish Spring" idea plus the rondents can bath.
> Hal
>
> eddiestakes@xxxx wrote:
>
> On mice, I recently tried some square things that are green, and
some
> that are granola colored, they are small squares, sold at Home
Depot to
> kill mice. I had mice getting in my garage, little field mice good
for
> maybe a taco. This stuff is unbelieveable and I wished I knew the
name
> of it, but it killed 7 of them dead as hell. I tried the sticky
glue
> flat things and those suck. But all the mice are dead and any
others
> that might have considered coming in have not. Pretty powerful and
> impressive stuff. Go to Home Depot and check it out, about 12
squares
> for $5.
>
> I have also put bars of Irish Spring in cars before. Works well
but you
> still will have mice in the area like floor or rafters. Bes thting
about
> Irish Spring is when you open your car up for spring cleaning it is
> strong enough for a man, but made for a woman :~X))
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com <http://www.planethoustonamx.com/>
> email volume is currently
> HEAVY; 7-12 day reply time;
> please call if important

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.
yah
> oo.com/unlimited/> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.
Try it
> free.
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo!

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.
yah
> oo.com/unlimited/> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.
Try it
> free.
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo!

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.
yah
> oo.com/unlimited/> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.
Try it
> free.
>
>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *	 Visit your group "BaadAssGremlins
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BaadAssGremlins> " on the web.
>

> *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>