Re: [BaadAssGremlins] great bend racing

Giz,
 Good luck! See if you can weigh your gremmie while your there if they have a scale( most tracks do) My black grem weighed in at 2800 on the dot with no driver. SO far my best time with a stock bottom ended, worn out 360 is 12.60 in the 1/4 and top end best is 107 so far. I was told I got daylight under the wheels on that run too! Unfortunatly no pic.
 I am done racin this year and next month I will be taking the car appart again for paint. May keep the engine combo the same for next year.
 Davis

gremlin406 <carll@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
well just put on the 90/10 and 6 cly ac springs so am ready to race.
the air temps should be a lot better than last time (6700 ft) so I am
hoping to go faster than my 12.70 12.50 would be OK .i even have to
take my own gas with me as they don't sell the low octane stuff there
any thing over 91 has always nslowed me down when I ran the 12.7 it
was with 89. that sure seems wrong but with a low comp motor at this
alt i quess it makes sense. i am planning on taking pics so maybe I
will get a good wheel-up pic

Giz