[BaadAssGremlins] Winter Is Almost Here AGAIN!!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Winter Is Almost Here AGAIN!!!!!

Since last saturday it has been cold and damp and very rainy here with
flood watches. I lost 2 days work last week on the orange car due to
weather and a pluming problem in my apartment. Monday the holiday my
friends shop was closed, monday night I came down with bronkitus which
me with emphazima makes it almost impossible to breath. So tuesday was
another lost day, I was barely able to do the normal tuesday banking.
Wednesday the weather was no better but I had to go out to the lawyers
to sign some important papers since I am my mothers guardian and since I
felt a little better and I stopped at my friends shop and he thinks he
found the brake problem with my Malibu. You know winter is coming when I
think about my Malibu. I think I barely put 200 miles on it last winter
and can't remember the last time I drove it since then except in august
to have it inspected. I got to go road test it today. I decided to try
to finish the package tray installation since I was there and it was 90%
fitted from last friday. It went in with a minimum of bracket bending
and I just screwed on the factory gauge pod with the Auto Meter gauges
and plugged in the harness I made on the gauge pod to the harness I
wired into the factory harness when I had the dash out. I just need to
hook up the tac wire to the coil and install the senders for the oil and
temp gauges. I decided to put the steering wheel back on. I had a brain
fart and don't remember how the horn button mechanism goes together for
the 73 Hornet "X" steering wheel I am using. It was time to call it a
day. Today I will look at the mechanism on my yellow Hornet's 77 AMX
wheel. It's a bitch when you get old and CRS sets in. With the exception
of the seats and some floor mats and a good cleaning the interior is
basically done. The shop owner said what are you going to do when the
interior is done? stay home with your wife? I said i'll bring the yellow
car here for some rust repair, finish the interior and for the V8
conversion and a paint job this winter. For the 100$ a month I give him
for so called storage while I work on the car myself and the money I pay
him for things I am no longer able to do and the business I send him he
has steady customers.
"Doc"