[BaadAssGremlins] Re: two rare cars cheap!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: two rare cars cheap!

Eddie,
I like the Zypher but my heart goes out to that Eagle. I would love
to get that and store it for all to see down the road. I showed it to
my son and tried to talk him into getting it. He asked me why I was
tormenting him with a car that he would love to buy (He has the
cash...). I'm working on passing along the AMC heritage to him.

California dreamin'!!!
Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:

> One is a Ford "Zamfir" coupe, with factory 302V8. Zamfir
was "master of the
> pan flute"
> http://www.gheorghezamfir.ro/ but I think this is supposed to be a
Zephyr,
> just a mix up on spelling. Still a really rare car, some of thes
had a hi-po
> 302 Ford engine and could really hold their own, a buddy of mine in
> Louisiana had one that could turn 13s all day....stock! Still ugly,
but that
> is what people say about some of our AMCs so who cares. Rare is
rare, and
> unusual is unusual.
>
> The other car is a rare late AMC made Eagle wagon in not bad
condition for
> only $1000. Only 2306 were produced in 1988, shoved out the door
> unceremoniously by Mother Mopar who then reneged and decided to
close
> several Kenosha plants when old Tommy Thompson was gov. Those were
uspposed
> to stay open for a few more years, but well, it's in the books now.
The
> little last Eagle is know to still exist:
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/just%20stuff/last_amc_built.htm
> however, having a last of anything is stilla  really nice treat,
and since
> we are all AMC fans, having a 88 Eagle is special. Paige (the old
lady)
> drives her silver 88 Eagle daily. If this was closer I would have
already
> bought it. Still, if anyone is interested in either rare car, both
are very
> reasonably priced and no shill bidding, just go give them $1000 for
either
> the Ford Zamfir with free pan music from Romania, or the dark blue
Eagle