Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel bearings question/ poison Ivy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel bearings question/ poison Ivy

Bob,
 Great cleaning method but as for poison Ivy I don't think reccommending a toxic chemical for cleansing is wise. Heck I used M.E.K last time but I would never reccommend anyone else use it on their skin. Dish soap and the hottest water you can stand is the best way to wash poison ivy oil off before it gets into your skin. Then Wash the area with Fells Naptha soap to dry out the area. I get Poison Ivy once every year.
 Davis

baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
I wash/clean all bearings with my parts washer in shop which has mineral spirits in the parts washer, then use brakeclean spray as a final rinse. I use brakeclean spray as a final rinse on all parts that are metal and need to be spotless. Don't laugh at this but, if you get into poison ivy plants, use brakeclean on a rag to wipe your skin off. This is a sure quick remedy for poison ivy encounters as it cleans your skin of the poison ivy oils from the plant. Bob from Minnesota.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS