Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the ebay amx scam

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] return of the ebay amx scam

Things for sale that are not that great. As we all are constantly looking for another Gremlin to buy, I thought I would share this one for sale here in Minnesota. It is on carsoup.com and says it is a 1977 Gremlin X, mint Georgia car, for $3500.00. I went and took a look at it and it is not an "X". It is rusty and dirty and generally in poor shape, It is maybe worth $1000.00? So if anyone was thinking of traveling to Minnesota to buy it, you might want to think again as to how deceiving pictures can be on the Internet. Happy Motoring, Bob from MN.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS