Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 70 Big Bad Blue Javelin for sale $900/obo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 70 Big Bad Blue Javelin for sale $900/obo

It sounded like a sweet deal for the price. I was temped being in N.Y.
but I have way to many cars. It would have been a real good deal for my
brother but he is in Arizona. His first car and first new car was a 70
Javelin and has suddenly showed interest in finding another one after
seeing one around where he lives. His problem is his wife the mobile dog
groomer and pet physic probably would not allow him to buy it unless she
got the  OK from their dead dog whom she speaks with on a regular basis.
And that is the truth. God help that poor man.
"Doc"