[BaadAssGremlins] GREAT to partly cloudy day at the valley

[BaadAssGremlins] GREAT to partly cloudy day at the valley

Hello all.I just got back from Lebenon Valley.I had a really great day
finally meeting Mr. Davis,and seeing his gremmy run really well,nice
car,owned by a nice guy.I think all the AMCs of today were the best to
watch,not that i'm bias or anything,but even the people in the stads
loved em.Team AMC Spirit was there,and the best wheelie of the day was
by THE PIED PIPER AMX,a Rebel Machine in the finals,It was great.The
cloudy part was only parts,NON so to speak.I had a great time,and hope
next year to meet some more BAG members.Also i'm working on pics that
i took,and a friend took some also,will post ASAP.
Walter  AMC4ME   Upstate N.Y.