RE: [BaadAssGremlins] rare gremlin/ DAVIS UPDATE

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] rare gremlin/ DAVIS UPDATE

LOL you guys are so bad! Hang in there Bart!
 P.S.
 I met some BAG members today at the track great to meet you guys!
 The car ran awsome and didn't seem to mind bouncing off the revlimiter at 6400 RPMS! remember stock CAST crank rods and rodbolts with 140K miles on em.
 My new best time 12.601 @ slower 106MPH and a best 60 foot time of 1.82
 and the best for last it pulled the front wheels!!!!!!!!! Only a couple of inches but hey there was daylight under dem tires
 Davis
 Bill had a new driver and turned a best of 10.7 @126

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bart,

Go for it, dude! That one RUNS!!  hehehe  >;P

John

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS