Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC engine paint

No problem I am in no rush. I just located all the shifter parts except
for the plastic housing. Lu was going to send me one she had. I e-mailed
her and said I finally had the clock out of the Hornet she wanted and
reminded her about the housing but she never answered me, I will try
again. Let me know how you are going to ship it as it might be easier to
have it sent to my friends shop rather to my home. I live in an
apartment. OK?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
Thanks.
 I am building a box for the stuff I promised you and will let you know when shipped.
Hal

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I get mine from Eastwood Restoration (mail order) I don't have a catalog
handy but it say's 64-74 and is the right color. My orange Hornet which
is a late 74 build with a 75 grill but has a Ford type blue. My yellow
74 which is a late 73 build has the Eastwood engine color.
"Doc"