[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 78 Concord front fenders inwerchange?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: 78 Concord front fenders inwerchange?

 The '77-78 Gremlin uses the same fender. I'm not sure about 79, but
I think they're different. I don't have my book in front of me, but
I AM sure the '78 Concord interchanges with the '78 Gremlin fender.
I bought a set of 78 Concord fenders for spares for my Gremlin. Also
got the grille and headlight bezels, too. They're different, of
course, one-year, one-model only stuff for the COncord. - Jerry -

,