From: Paul Gable <pdgable@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:32:08 -0700
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hurricane excuse

Here is a good one,
This guy with the following auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-RAMBLER-AMERICAN-ROGUE-2-DR-HT-
V-8-AUTO-A-C-67_W0QQitemZ4577513716QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Has the gall to say that a hurricane coming is a poor excuse for not
paying for this car!!! What was that person thinking? Even though I
have to leave my home to be destroyed, I really got to pay for this
Rogue?? Am I only the only person who finds this guys auction
unconscionable? Unless, he has proof that this is in fact a lie,
isn't it a little BEASTLY to trash this other bidder in this
fashion?? I encourage everyone on this list to Email this jerk or
maybe report him to Ebay at once!!!
Paul

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>