[BaadAssGremlins] Green gremlin/ Black gremlin DONE

[BaadAssGremlins] Green gremlin/ Black gremlin DONE

 Well last night the Green gremlin was sold! Went to a fella in Ohio,
Dan. He plans to put in a v-8 and said he was building it for his
daughter. The trailer he put it in was built just for a gremlin it
seemed. It is an enclosed trailer and ther is 3" on either side of
the grem for clearance and only about 4" front and back. I mentioned
to him the BAG list. He also bought 2 fenders and a roof spoiler, and
a package tray for it.

 The Black gremlin. Yesterday I finished fabricating and welding in
the 8point roll cage. Cleaned out the interior, threw out the carpet,
and painted the roll cage and any bare metal. Installed the seat and
the 5 point lap belts.
 I picked up the wheels last night as well. The racing wheels are
prostar rims with hooser slicks 28X10 and the street wheels are
prostars with BFG 255/60/15s.
 I still have to put em on the car. still need to mount the shoulder
harness, install the roll bar padding then go racing!
 I may be going with a friend today to NJ to look at a prostreet
hornet hatch back.
 Have a good day everyone.
 Davis