Re: [BaadAssGremlins] jefferson wi swap meet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] jefferson wi swap meet

Scott,
 WAKE UP! I would have given you 75 just for the bumper if in nice shape. And reciently on the bay gremlin fenders have sold for over 200 ea.
 I just sold 2 fender to a guy for 75 each and that was reasonable I thought.
 Davis

blue77gremlin <blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well I just got back from the swap meet. I matador did not sell. I
probably screwed up and did not buy the guys gremlin parts. For $75 I
would have got 2 doors, 1 fender, 1 seat(black and orange), 2 flex
plates, a pair of 73 bumpers, spare tire cover, roof rack and spoiler,
extra door glass and some other little stuff. Now that I type this I
feel I should be kicked in the ass. Doors were not rust free and
fender was ok. Hey I really did not have any more room for all this
stuff anyway. Live and learn.
Talked to a couple about my matador and they might get back to me
about a 61-63 american convert too. They were a nice couple to talk
to. Told them about this group,so we might get some WI people involved
with us. I told them about many of the great people on here. They knew
some of you (Eddie and John).
TAKE CARE ( Lets not remind me about screwing
up the grem parts) LOL HAHA
SCOTT