Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Jerry's Gremlin Garage II photo available....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Jerry's Gremlin Garage II photo available....

Doc,
 I wish I could find someone as knowledgeable as you to share my shop. I am in Minnesota and have a shop at my house that took me 8 years to finally complete. 40' X 80', split in half with a divider wall, with back half as cold storage and front 40 X 40 as the main shop. Both heated for winter and air conditioned for summer, I thought I was set. I started my 1973 Gremlin, ground up/totally stripped, restoration in the fall of 2003, and then was hit with a divorce (not looking for sympathy, just thought I'd add that fact). I have kept up with progress on the car, even though it has taken me 10 times as long to complete, and am now ready for paint, and then putting everything back together. Hopefully ready to hit the streets in the spring. Hopefully, nothing gets in my way of completing this car, which I have owned and enjoyed since 1988, when I bought it off of a friend of mine who sold it because it wasn't a "chick magnet". I look back on the days when I worked in the yard with no shelter. I still enjoyed getting things done and covering my cars up for the night with a tarp. I guess that is why they call us "CAR NUTS"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS