Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Black gremlin

I know that feeling the sounds of the headers the smell of rubber when I lay a nice long patch. What a rush.  I woke up. Actually I do kind of get that feeling when I turn the key and my mighty 232 fires up. I take it out on the road and we get up to the 35MPH speed limit. I pull in the drive and I step on the brakes and it stops. I think it is more of a feeling of relief that we made it home again. Oh yea I forgot to tell you Bart I call Gremie a he because he thinks he is a stud. All the rest of my cars are shes.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS