Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Black gremlin

Rick,
 It SURE DOES!
 Today I didn't get squat done on the car. My angle grinder decided it had done enough in it's short life and then the neighbor came over and wants me to paint his fence and then the wife took me shopping, then I finally went to Lowe's and got a new angle grinder. Got it home and found out I bought a 4 1/2 "  angle grinder and all the wheels I have are 4"
 I did however swap my mig welder over to gas and swapped in .030 solid wire instead of the fluxcore that was in there. I welded some scrap roll bar I had and what a nice clean weld! I hope the whole project comes out that nice!
 Anyway gotta go have dinner and take over takin care of Aran so the wife can relax the rest of the evening.
 I will try to get up early and start the fab job.
 Davis