Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet steering knuckle

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet steering knuckle

Dan,
 Ok Now I gotcha. That part definitly interchanges with all 70 and newer small bodied cars. hornet, gremlin, spirit, concord etc. May even interchange with all 70 and up cars not positive though.
 Let me know if you can't find one and I can get one out of Mass.
 Davis

"Dan M." <vegadan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,

According to my Chilton's manual, the steering knuckle pin is the
part that attaches to the upper and lower control arms via the upper
and lower ball joints. The spindle bolts to the outside of the
knuckle pin, and the steering arm bolts to the inside. The outer
tie rod ball joint attaches to the steering arm. It is the steering
knuckle pin and steering arm that I need for the driver's side of my
77 hornet (with power steering), and are the pieces I am asking if
they interchange with other cars. I hope this helps-sorry for any
confusion.

Thanks,
Dan

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Dan,
> What parts exactally are you talking about? Pitman arm? or the
steering shaft coupler? Tie rods?