Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet steering knuckle

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet steering knuckle

Dan,
 What parts exactally are you talking about? Pitman arm? or the steering shaft coupler? Tie      rods?
 Davis

Can anybody tell me if the steering knuckles/arms from other amc cars
will work? I asssume a gremlin's will work, but what about a javelin,
matador,etc.?

Thanks,
Dan