Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wishful Thinking

What state was that ad under?? I have 8 doors to fit his Concord.

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On my morning cruise through the AMX Files I saw some one looking for 4
doors for his 82 Concord. What struck me funny was he wanted them to be
the same color of his car!!!!!!!! That is wishful thinking, I haven't
believed in the tooth fairy or santa since I was 4 or 5 years old. Give
me a break be happy you can get the 4 doors.
"Doc"

Yahoo! for Good

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS