[BaadAssGremlins] Electrical Work

Boy am I glad I have the dash completely out of this car. It makes
working on the wiring so much easier. Also having a TSM with a wiring
diagram and a fuse box layout is invaluable. It appears the wiring
harness has not been butchered. I had a problem with no power to the
courtesy lights under each side of the package tray. A plug that powers
them was pulled off the fuse box. I assumed that the dome light was on
the same hot line but it is not. I also now see why I have no instrument
lights as there is a fuse missing for them. Why I don't know. The fuse
box is so buried under the dash it is almost impossible to see with out
the dash removed. I have to put in a new fuse and plug in the headlight
switch to test that circuit. I also replaced the 4 way and turn signal
flashers as the are buried when the dash is in. The hatch area power
port is now wired into an extra plug for accessories on the fuse box.
Today I start the wiring for the Auto Meter gauges.
"Doc"