Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Grandpa!!!!!

http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/73hornet360/070905b.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/73hornet360/070905a.jpg
not a very good application on the flairs either. You have to hold them in
place, then drill thru them, can't just set them there and expect them to
match body line. You can also use a heat gun to soften them up and 'mold'
them to the body. These flairs were not even in the skunkworks until mid
1975. On many of the other items, it would depend on what they were. You
could still get any Group 19 and Group 15 items thru your friendly American
Motors dealerships for your Hornet. Some items you mention like valve covers
would have to have been aftermarket. I don't think the Hornet Series was
offered in 1974 with dual exhaust. Nice car, but as time goes on, just like
dealing with auto parts stores, people's memories fade on what may or may
not be stock, dealership add on, aftermarket and so forth. Nice looking car,
thanks for the photos.

John, why don't you gamble and drop your sled on ebay? It is $40-$50 to
list, put a reserve on it. Granted not everything sells on ebay either, my
own record is 2-3; and one, that damned 71 Matador with 14K miles, the
fellow welshed on me if anyone can believe that and he got sent a registered
letter letting him know that if he don't come up with the $900 in back
payments by Oct. 31st, the car will be relisted at no reserve and he loses
it. Can't believe this car I have been trying to sell for 8 years! So not
everything sells on ebait and well, like the Matador, even if it does 'sell'
might not sell!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825